I’m forever putting my keys down and forgetting where they are so I’ve fixed this issue by creating my very own DIY Key Holder.
To make your own DIY Key Holder you will need:
1 Plank of wood
Length of string/cord
2 Contrasting paint colours
Self adhesive foil
1. Cut your plank of wood to your desired length.
2. Drill 2 holes in the top 2 corners of the plank of wood.
3. Paint your plank of wood to your desired colour.
4.Cut the letters “Keys” out of self adhesive foil.
5.Place your self adhesive foil letters on to your plank of wood.
6. paint around the edge of the self adhesive foil letters with your contrasting paint and wait to dry.
7. Peel off the self adhesive foil letters to reveal a clean inner edge.
8. Screw hooks ito the lower edge of the plank of wood evenly.
9.Take your cord/thick string and feed through the holes tying a knot at each end to secure.
10. Hang your key holder onto your wall and don’t forget to hang your keys onto your new DIY Key holder!